[Kittyhawk] linux patches

Eric Van Hensbergen ericvh at gmail.com
Wed May 18 23:35:03 EDT 2011

I started submitting BG/P Linux kernel patches to LKML.

I should have totally put this list on my cc list for the patches I
sent to LKML -- I'll make sure I do it for the next round.

If you are interested in commenting on the first round, you can find them here:
       http://lwn.net/Articles/443602/

Fair warning is I'm working from the 2.6.29.1 CN kernel for the core
code since it seemed more up-to-date.  I may
have to do some additional changes to support the kh environment.  For
the drivers (which I haven't gotten to yet),
I plan on using the Kittyhawk versions as the initial base and then
perhaps supporting the CN and ZeptoOS drivers
later on.

       -eric