[Kittyhawk] console

Eric Van Hensbergen ericvh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:21:07 EDT 2011

according to their previous tests, its not a problem up to four racks
-- however, it is a perceived bottleneck for anything more than that.
>From previous discussions, its conceivably not a problem to move it to
IO nodes and to otherwise federate it for scalability -- its just code
:)

With topics such as that in mind, it may not be a bad idea to map out
kittyhawk milestones for the next year (or two) next week at the
meeting so we can start knocking them down as milestones (and maybe
report them as new milestones to Lucy?)

       -eric