[Dmbu-l] Fwd: Meet with CISE speaker Prof. Marta González on Friday Feb 3

Charalampos Mavroforakis cmav at bu.edu
Mon Jan 30 13:29:14 EST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nan Zhou <nanzhou at bu.edu>
Date: Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 10:18 AM
Subject: Meet with CISE speaker Prof. Marta González on Friday Feb 3
To: Cise_faculty-l at bu.edu, Cise_student-l at bu.edu
Cc: "Joseph, Denise E" <dejoseph at bu.edu>, Yannis Paschalidis <yannisp at bu.edu

Hello CISE faculty and students,

I am the student host for this week's CISE seminar. On Friday, February 3
at 3-4pm, Professor Marta González, from MIT will give a talk titled "Big
Data to Tackle Urban Challenges".

If you would like to meet with her, please let me know so that I can make
arrangements. The final meeting schedule will be sent out on Wednesday or
Thursday morning after it is confirmed.

Thanks,

Nan

About Professor Marta González, please visit:
https://cee.mit.edu/people_individual/marta-c-gonzalez/
About the talk, please visit: http://www.bu.edu/systems/febr
uary-3-2017-marta-gonzalez-massachusetts-institute-of-techonology/

Nan Zhou
Ph.D. candidate
Control of Discrete Event Systems (CODES) Laboratory
Systems Engineering
Boston University