[Dmbu-l] 10am: Christophe Diot / Safran Analytics

Crovella, Mark E crovella at bu.edu
Tue Feb 7 05:09:52 EST 2017

Hi,

Just a reminder of this talk at 10am today!

Mark

From: Mark Crovella <crovella at bu.edu<mailto:crovella at bu.edu>>
Date: Friday, February 3, 2017 at 1:47 PM
To: "wing at cs.bu.edu<mailto:wing at cs.bu.edu>" <wing at cs.bu.edu<mailto:wing at cs.bu.edu>>, "dmbu-l at cs.bu.edu<mailto:dmbu-l at cs.bu.edu>" <dmbu-l at cs.bu.edu<mailto:dmbu-l at cs.bu.edu>>
Subject: Short Talk: Christophe Diot / Safran Analytics

Hello,

On Tuesday (Feb 7) we will have the opportunity to hear from Christophe Diot about his current work.   For those of you who don’t know of him, Christophe is a very prominent researcher in computer networking and, recently, data.    He has held faculty positions in France, and has started new research labs at Sprint, and Intel, and Technicolor.   In each of those places he has built and led very strong groups.  Most recently, Christophe has joined Safran, one of the largest aerospace companies in Europe.  There he is building a new group around data science and analytics.

Christophe will give a short (30 mins or so) talk about the problems that Safran Analytics is working on.   Knowing Christophe, I am sure it will be interesting and informative.

The talk will be at 10am in MCS 148.

See you there!

Mark