[Dmbu-l] New 'Machine Learning' Data from Yahoo

Natali Ruchansky natalir at bu.edu
Thu Jan 14 09:22:17 EST 2016

" ~110B events (13.5TB uncompressed) of anonymized user-news item
interaction data, collected by recording the user-news item interactions of
about 20M users from February 2015 to May 2015."

http://yahoolabs.tumblr.com/post/137281912191/yahoo-releases-the-largest-ever-machine-learning

"In addition to the interaction data, we are providing categorized
demographic information (age range, gender, and generalized geographic
data) for a subset of the anonymized users. On the item side, we are
releasing the title, summary, and key-phrases of the pertinent news
article. "

"Yahoo News Feed dataset, which has sparked some compelling ideas in the
areas of behavior modeling, recommender systems, large-scale and
distributed machine learning, ranking, online algorithms, content modeling,
and time-series mining"

--
Natali :)
http://cs-people.bu.edu/natalir/