[Dmbu-l] fall meetings of the DB group, Fridays 10:15

Dora Erdos edori at bu.edu
Sat Aug 30 17:16:28 EDT 2014

Hi All,

this fall I will be responsible for organizing our group meetings. I
suggest we meet Fridays at 10:15 as there are no classes on Friday. Please
let me know if this time does not work for you for some reason. If there
is no objection, I suggest that our first meeting is Friday, Sept 12 at
10:15. This will be a casual meeting where we discuss details of the
seminar.

Please let me know about the time at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Dora