[Dmbu-l] workshop in information networks

Evimaria Terzi evimaria at cs.bu.edu
Mon Sep 27 11:12:48 EDT 2010

Hi all,

this last weekend I have attended a Workshop in Information Networks.
The website of the workshop is here:

http://www.winworkshop.net/

I have a hard copy of the proceedings if you would like to take a look.
It was pretty nice informal gathering of economists, sociologists,
computer scientists etc.

There is another workshop on economics and computer science aspects of
social networks in Oct. I will find out the details about it and let you
know, in case you are interested.

best regards,
-evimaria

--
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler"
(A. Einstein)