[Dmbu-l] kick-off meeting

Evimaria Terzi evimaria at cs.bu.edu
Wed Sep 22 12:44:51 EDT 2010

Hi all,

you are receiving this email because George (Kollios) and I volunteered
you to participate in the data-management group meetings.

These meetings are visualized as informal research weekly gatherings,
where people that do some dataX (X=bases,mining,analysis,management,...)
research have the chance to present their work, work of others and do a
useful paper discussion.

We suggest that we meet this week on Thur, 23rd of Sept, at 3:30pm in the
graduate lounce on the 2nd floor and finalize the day/time and the format of these
meetings.

See you tomorrow,
-evimaria

--
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler"
(A. Einstein)