[cs-talks] Tomorrow at Hariri - Meet Our Fellows: Stephen Terry (Econ) & Sarah Bargal (CS)

Barnes, Kaitlin S ksbarnes at bu.edu
Tue Oct 17 15:25:45 EDT 2017

Please join the Hariri Institute for Computing tomorrow, Wednesday October 18, 2017 for a Wednesday at Hariri/ Meet Our Fellows event. The presentation will feature Junior Faculty Fellow Stephen Terry, an assistant professor of economics. Terry’s research uses a mixture of empirical and simulation-based analysis to understand the effect of short-termism on the economy as a whole.

Additionally, the event will feature a brief research preview, given by Sarah Adel Bargal, a Graduate Student Fellow and PhD candidate (CS). Sarah’s research focuses on developing deep learning formulations for the analysis of human motion and activities in video.

Event URL: http://www.bu.edu/hic/2017/10/04/stephen-terry-institute-junior-faculty-fellow-to-give-1018-wedharirimeet-our-fellows-talk/
Date/Time: Wednesday October 18, 2017, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm, refreshments & networking at 2:45 pm
Location: Hariri Institute for Computing, 111 Cummington Mall, Room 180; Boston, MA