[cs-talks] Upcoming Workshop: Street of the Future 6/27/17

Devits, Christopher R cdevits at bu.edu
Mon Jun 19 15:37:59 EDT 2017

Street of the Future: Workshop 1
Tuesday June 27th, 10:00am – 3:15pm
Boston University – CILSE Building
610 Commonwealth Ave, Colloquium Room, 1st Floor
Boston, MA 02215

You’re invited to join a day of discussion, analysis, and creative thinking at Street of the Future: Workshop 1<http://www.bu.edu/ioc/street-of-the-future-workshop-1/>. Hosted by Boston University, Street of the Future is an invitation-only workshop bringing together municipal leaders from across Massachusetts, utilities, planners, academic researchers, and more. Together, we will identify barriers and challenges to coordinated infrastructure management in aging cities and explore innovations, solutions and strategies to improve collaboration.

Click here to RSVP<https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07ee7eommq71257dff&oseq=&c=&ch=>

Interested? Visit our event page to find out more information.<http://www.bu.edu/ioc/street-of-the-future-workshop-1/> If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach Conor LeBlanc at the Initiative on Cities by email at conorleb at bu.edu<mailto:conorleb at bu.edu> or by phone at (617) 358-8086.

This event is free to attend. Lunch will be provided. The event is organized by the Boston University Initiative on Cities, the Boston University Institute for Sustainable Energy, and faculty from the Boston University Department of Earth & Environment.