[cs-talks] FW: Analytics Jobs TECH Talk - RESCHEDULED 11/10/2016

Devits, Christopher R cdevits at bu.edu
Tue Nov 1 15:41:57 EDT 2016

[oston University Charles River Campus]

[Reinvent Your Career with the Company Reinventing Healthcare”  Analytics Jobs Available]CVS Health

Guest Speaker: Bob Derin, Chief Analytics Officer
Thursday, November 10, 2016 – NOTE DATE CHANGE
5:00 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
808 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 109, Boston
Seating is limited.
RSVP to csinfo at bu.edu<mailto:csinfo at bu.edu> with name & BU college/program.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE DISCUSSED - Bring your résumé

At CVS Health, our analytics teams are working to develop efficient ways to use our vast data sets to build a competitive advantage. We’re working on new initiatives that give data the power to help us reinvent pharmacy to drive value to our customers. We use data visualization to help demystify billions of rows and columns of data; leverage internal and external data sources and advanced predictive modeling techniques to identify the interests and behaviors of our customers and we develop algorithms that predict medication adherence for more than 75 million of our customers. We are seeking the brightest analytical talent to help us continue to leverage data insights to Help People on the Path to Better Health.

[oston University Metropolitan College]
Department of Computer Science
808 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 250
Boston, MA 02215