[cs-talks] Wed at Hariri- Meet Our Fellows

Greenwald, Faith fgreen1 at bu.edu
Fri Mar 25 10:11:19 EDT 2016

Wed at Hariri/Meet Our Fellows
An Examination of Academic Hiring Networks by Professorial Rank, Gender, and Discipline
Neva Gondal, BU
Wednesday, April 2, 2016 at 3pm in MCS 180- Hariri Seminar

Please join us Wednesday, April 6, for our Wed at Hariri/Meet Our Fellows talk, which will be given by Neha Gondal, Hariri Institute Fellow and Assistant Professor in the Department of Sociology, College of Arts & Sciences. In her presentation, Who Does Academic Inequality Hurt More? An Examination of Academic Hiring Networks by Professorial Rank, Gender, and Discipline Professor Gondal will examine if the effect of academic prestige hierarchies varies by professorial rank and gender across four disciplines: business, computer science, history, and sociology.

Event URL: http://www.bu.edu/hic/2016/03/19/neha-gondal-institute-junior-fellow-gives-april-6-2016-meet-our-fellows-talk/