[cs-talks] Wednesday at Hariri/Meet Our Fellows

Greenwald, Faith fgreen1 at bu.edu
Thu Mar 3 11:58:48 EST 2016

Interested in peer-review panels and how they predict the future quality of proposed research?

Please join us on Wednesday, Mar 16, for our Wed at Hariri/Meet Our Fellows talk, which will be given by Leila Agha, Hariri Institute Fellow and Assistant Professor in the Markets, Public Policy and Law department at Questrom School of Business. In her presentation, Big Names or Big Ideas: Do Peer Review Committees Select the Best Science Proposals? Professor Agha will address the success of peer-review panels in predicting the future quality of proposed research.

See attachment for details.

Event URL: http://www.bu.edu/hic/2016/03/01/leila-agha-institute-junior-fellow-gives-mar-16-2016-meet-our-fellows-talk/
Date/Time: Wednesday, March 16, 2016, 3:00 – 4:00 pm, reception to follow
Location: Hariri Institute for Computing, 111 Cummington Mall; Boston, MA