[cs-talks] Wed at Hariri, April 20, 2016

Devits, Christopher R cdevits at bu.edu
Tue Apr 12 10:38:04 EDT 2016

Please join us on Wednesday, April 20, for our Wed at Hariri/Meet Our Fellows talk, which will be given by Sam Ling, Hariri Institute Fellow and Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences. In his presentation, Professor Ling will present human neuroimaging  work that aims to understand how visual representations are formed and how they can be altered.

Event URL: http://www.bu.edu/hic/2016/04/05/sam-ling-institute-junior-fellow-gives-april-20-2016-meet-our-fellows-talk/
Date/Time: Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 3:00 – 4:00 pm, reception to follow
Location: Hariri Institute for Computing, 111 Cummington Mall, Room 180; Boston, MA