[cs-talks] Reminder: Wed at Hariri/Meet Our Fellows - Neha Gondal

cs, Group cs at bu.edu
Wed Apr 6 12:11:21 EDT 2016

Please join us TODAY, Wednesday, April 6, for our Wed at Hariri/Meet Our Fellows talk, which will be given by Neha Gondal, Hariri Institute Fellow and Assistant Professor in the Department of Sociology, College of Arts & Sciences. In her presentation, Professor Gondal will examine if the effect of academic prestige hierarchies varies by professorial rank and gender across four disciplines: business, computer science, history, and sociology.

Event URL: http://www.bu.edu/hic/2016/03/19/neha-gondal-institute-junior-fellow-gives-april-6-2016-meet-our-fellows-talk/
Date/Time: Wednesday, April 6, 2016, 3:00 – 4:00 pm, reception to follow
Location: Hariri Institute for Computing, 111 Cummington Mall, Room 180; Boston, MA