[cs-talks] TODAY: Student Seminar 12:00 MCS 148

Natali Ruchansky natalir at bu.edu
Thu Oct 8 09:35:44 EDT 2015

This week's seminar will be Thursday Oct 8th at 12:00 (noon) in MCS 148.

*Speaker*: Behzad Golshan
*Title*: *Turing Testing Turing*
*Topic*:
"The Imitation Game" is a movie <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2084970/> about
Alan Turing and his role in cracking the Enigma code.
If you have seen the movie and *didn't* like it, join us cause we are going
to point out some stuff in the film that didn't actually happen (i.e. most
of the stuff).
If you have seen the movie and *did *like it, join us as we talk about how
the movie pays tribute to Alan Turing.
And if you have *not *seen the movie, just stop by to hear about this
brilliant scientist.

​As always
 there will be food, the talk will be short, and the discussion after is
optional.

​Hope to see you there!​

--
Natali :)