[Cs-contests] FW: Hoya Hacks | Georgetown University’s Hackathon

Sclaroff, Stan sclaroff at bu.edu
Thu Oct 6 07:49:53 EDT 2016

From: Eytan Gittler <emg97 at georgetown.edu>
Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 6:07 PM
To: "Sclaroff, Stan" <sclaroff at bu.edu>
Subject: Hoya Hacks | Georgetown University’s Hackathon

Hi Mr. Sclaroff,

My name is Eytan Gittler, and I am a student at Georgetown University. Over the past few months my peers and I have been hard at work planning Hoya Hacks, Georgetown University’s premier hackathon. We are reaching out to you because we feel that students in your department would be interested in our event. If you could pass along the following information to those that you feel would be interested, we would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you,

Eytan

[4361321_1164587736936467_2445867096504229455_o.jp]<http://www.hoyahacks.com/>

We want to see you at Hoya Hacks! Taking place November 4th - 6th, our 36 hour hackathon will give you and 300 of your closest friends a chance to build amazing projects, win cool prizes, and eat delicious (and free) food.

Network with an amazing array of sponsors, show off your coding or engineering skills, and meet amazing students from across the country!

Apply here<https://hoyahacks.typeform.com/to/YUF3Q3> or learn more at HoyaHacks.com<http://hoyahacks.com/>

[og Pink.png]<http://hoyahacks.com/>

For more information, contact us at hello at hoyahacks.com<mailto:hello at hoyahacks.com>. Like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HoyaHacks/> to stay updated.