[Cs-contests] Fwd: Dear Professor Reyzin

Leonid Reyzin reyzin at bu.edu
Wed Jun 29 05:38:13 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Secretariat of OSS World Challenge <ossawards at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 4:41 PM
Subject: Dear Professor Reyzin
To: reyzin at bu.edu

My name is Sohee Kang. Probably you have received emails from me a couple
of times in the past.  I am still in charge of attracting participants to
the Korean Government's open source software competition. This is the 10th
annual event.

Over US$30,000 in total will be awarded to the winners in the international
division of the open source software competition this year. It would be our
honor to have your students or teams as participants.

*International participants are exclusively allowed to submit any open
source software developed within the past year, even if they received a
prize from another competition for it. *

*In addition, even projects over one year old will be accepted, if they
have been significantly improved recently.*

*There is no limit for the number of team members.*

Please visit our website www.ossaward.org .

Our registration deadline is August 19th, 2016.

The final submission deadline is October 7th, 2016.

I hope that you will encourage your students to participate. I am quite
sure that this will be a great opportunity for them. I have attached our
competition flyer for the students. Every team that submits a completed
project will receive an official certificate issued by NIPA of Korea. They
have only to submit project documents, source code and a demo video in
English, or provide the project URL including all. We will wire the award
money to the winners.

You can find out more about our competition in this link:
https://opensource.com/life/13/7/oss-world-challenge  (Opensource.com
interview)

If you have any questions or need more information, please contact me at

*opensourceawards at osskorea.org <opensourceawards at osskorea.org>*

 Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Sohee Kang