[Cs-contests] Web design contest for Boston University students

Holden Andrews holden at gen.xyz
Tue Feb 3 20:22:22 EST 2015

Hi Boston University Students,

My name is Holden and I represent .xyz, an LA-based startup that runs the
largest new domain extension. *We've partnered with General Assembly and
GoDaddy to host a **web design contest* <http://generalassembly.xyz/>* open
to all of your students, alumni, as well as staff.*

I think your network will be excited about this contest where they can
showcase their design skills (any level) and enhance their resume or
portfolio. We're giving away thousands of dollars in prizes such as Macbook
Airs and Xbox Ones, and *ALL participants will receive:*

   - a free GoDaddy hosting account
   - .xyz domain name
   - 30-day access to GA's Front Row
   - up to $500 of GA tuition credits

Look forward to submissions from your group! Let me know if you have any
questions.

There’s also an attached flyer with all the contest details for easier
distribution.

Best,

Holden

--

*Holden Andrews*

Creative Director *l* .xyz <http://gen.xyz/>

Holden at gen.xyz *l* 310.461.4140

--

*.xyz Web Design Contest*

Entry is NOW open

Check out this site for more details generalassembly.xyz
<http://www.generalassembly.xyz/>

Participate in the first-ever web design contest where YOU design anything
you'd like on a short and memorable .xyz domain name.

Win a Macbook Air, Xbox One, Jawbone Jambox, Google Chromecast, and more
when you place in the categories of Best Design, Most Innovative, and Most
Popular.

*By entering for free, all eligible participants will receive:*

   - 3-months of hosting at GoDaddy
   - A .xyz domain name of your choice
   - 30-day access to General Assembly's Front Row
   <http://generalassemb.ly/online>, an online library of classes in tech,
   business, and design
   - Up to $500 in General Assembly tuition credits

*Want to learn more?*

Visit generalassembly.xyz to find more contest details.