[Cs-contests] AfterCollege Scholarship Recipients and Scholarship Deadlines

Conroy, Nora Mairead conroynm at bu.edu
Wed Apr 22 10:26:16 EDT 2015

Apply for AfterCollege Scholarships

Congratulations to our latest round of AfterCollege scholarship recipients! These students stood out among many qualified applicants by demonstrating passion for their field of study and clear professional goals. Apply and complete your AfterCollege profile for a chance to be the next scholarship recipient!

This quarter's deadline to apply is
June 30th

National Security Agency Mathematics and Computer Science Student Scholarship

$500 - Open to currently enrolled students working toward a degree in the fields of computer science, computer engineering, or mathematics. Must be a U.S. Citizen. Minimum 3.0 GPA.

Congrats to Asha C., Computer Engineering at Northeastern University!

[Apply Online]<http://www.aftercollege.com/t/UzNDYxMzEwRj/u2buq65YxLcZCEL9/>

Aerospace Corporation Science & Engineering Student Scholarship

$500 - Open to currently enrolled students working toward a degree in the fields of electrical engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, information systems, and mathematics. Must be a U.S. Citizen. Minimum 3.0 GPA

Congrats to Andrew O., Mechanical Engineering major at Brigham Young University!

[Apply Online]<http://www.aftercollege.com/t/dFREQwRkFBOD/u2buq65YxLcZCEL9/>

STEM Inclusion Scholarship

$500 - Open to currently enrolled students working toward a degree in a field of Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics from a group underrepresented in their field of study. Minimum 3.0 GPA.

Congrats to Amanda H., Environmental Engineering-Science major at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute!

[Apply Online]<http://www.aftercollege.com/t/I4NENBMUFCMj/u2buq65YxLcZCEL9/>

How to Apply    About AfterCollege
[Please Download Images - Step 1]       Read instructions completely
[Please Download Images - Step 2]       Click blue "Apply" button
[Please Download Images - Step 3]       Complete your AfterCollege profile
        AfterCollege is an entry-level job and internship resource started by Stanford students in 1999.  We match students with opportunities based on school, major and graduation date. Tell us whether or not these positions interest you (and why), and we'll show you results that better reflect your preferences.

[http://www.aftercollege.com/track.aspx?open=true&onepixel=true&cid=xNm5Y5oCwgCrL9QO&mid=u2buq65YxLcZCEL9]