[Cs-contests] BioMetrics & Smart Government Summit - First Call for Papers
IBMSGS' 2015 General Chair
ibmsgs14 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 6 22:38:25 EDT 2014
If you wish to be removed from this list, Please send a blank email with [unsubscribe] in subject line. We respect your requests.
International BioMetrics & Smart Government Summit
18-20 January, Sousse, Tunisia.
CALL for Papers: http://www.ibmsgs.org/
Venue: El Mouradi Club - Port El Kantoui, Sousse, Tunisia
The organizing committee of IBMSGS’2015 announces a 2nd year of this exciting event. Be a part of this year's event!
Submission: 1 August, 2014
Notification: Within 2 weeks
Camera Ready: 1 December, 2014
Registration: 10 November, 2014
We seek novel paper submissions (English or French) to be presented or posted (as a poster paper) in IBMSGS’2015 with topics broadly including, but not limited to:
* Algorithms for molecular biology
* Aviation Security and Quality Control
* Banking and Financial Services
* Best Practices in Biometrics and Smart GOV.
* Biological image and signal analysis
* Biometrics and Security Reliability
* Biometrics Linked Services and Applications
* Biometrics Recognition and Methods for Performance Evaluation
* Biometrics system design
* Biometrics Technologies
* Biostatistics Research
* Border Control
* Brain-computer interfaces
* Computational anatomy and digital human; Medical robotics
* Computer Security
* Computer-aided detection and diagnosis
* Content based image retrieval and data mining;
* Data mining for biological databases
* Deformable object tracking and registration
* Education; Transportation
* Government Security and Safety
* Healthcare: Safety Quality and Quantity
* Homeland Security and Safety
* Image guidance and robot guidance of interventions
* Law Enforcement
* Medical and biological imaging
* Modeling, simulation and visualization
* Molecular and cellular image analysis
* Motor Vehicle; Physical Security;
* Multimedia Biometrics; Multimodal Biometrics Research; Physical Access Control; Retail and Electronic Commerce
* Segmentation of medical images
* Volumetric image analysis
* Applications of Smart GOV.; Building Smart GOV.; Challenges of open-source and open-standard solutions in e-GOV.
* Citizen participation and involvement in public sector governance; Criteria in e-GOV. evaluation; E-GOV. evaluation and axiological philosophy; E-Id in public e-service development; E-infrastructure for public sector; E-participation and social media in democratic processes; E-services and redesign of public administration processes
* Ethics, Transparency and Accountability; Evaluation of e-GOV. strategies and plans
* Evaluation of websites, e-services, infrastructural components, e-GOV. interoperability, legacy systems; Innovative design and prototypes of e-GOV. services; Inter-organizational relationships in public sector; Legal, organizational and institutional barriers to e-service development; Methods and concepts of participatory e-GOV. processes; Methods for e-GOV. evaluation
* Metrics for e-GOV. evaluation; Models for e-GOV. evaluation
* National and international benchmarking of e-GOV.; New forms of governances and management; Perspectives and methodological points of departure for e-GOV. evaluation; Policy and GOV. Innovations; Practical evaluation vs. evaluation as a research activity; Role of Biometrics in Smart GOV.; Smart GOV. and Information Security; Smart GOV. for Smart Societies; The e-service concept; The role of evaluation in benefits management; The roles of values and policies in e-GOV.; Transparency and openness in e-Gov.
* Smart Space & Wireless Sensor Networks
* Best practices in Smart Government
Submission could be in the form of:
1- Abstract (paper not exceeding 2 pages)
2- Full papers: Prepare your manuscript (maximum 6 pages)
3- Poster Presentation: is a graphically based approach to presenting research
Submission link: http://www.ibmsgs.org/submission/
Conferences proceedings will be indexed in Conference Publishing System (CPS), a subsidiary Conference Proceedings Publication wing of the Institute of Doctors Engineers and Scientists (IDES). All the CPS produced contents will be submitted for possible indexing in IET INSPEC, DBLP, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI proceedings, Google Scholar, ProQuest, as well as other indexing services.
The Editors of the following international Journals welcome the submission of extended versions of papers that the program committee deems excellent.
Journal of Strategic Information Systems; Impact Factor: 1.500; 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.433; Imprint: ELSEVIER; ISSN: 0963-8687
Journal of Information Systems; Impact Factor: 1.768; 5-Year Impact Factor: 1.838; Imprint: ELSEVIER; ISSN: 0306-4379
Journal of Applied Computing and Informatics; Imprint: KING SAUD UNIVERSITY, ISSN: 2210-8327
Reviewing Process: Each submitted paper will be blindly reviewed by at least two members of an international technical program committee with appropriate expertise.
will be announced later
IEEE Tunisia Section Technical co-sponsorship and IEEE Xplore Digital library publication is under processing.
IBMSGS'2015 General Chair.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cs-contests