[Cs-contests] Fwd: Contest/Internship Opportunity for CS Students

Sclaroff, Stan sclaroff at bu.edu
Wed Jan 22 15:17:31 EST 2014

Begin forwarded message:

From: Aaron Weiss <aaron at mindsumo.com<mailto:aaron at mindsumo.com>>
Date: January 22, 2014 at 2:57:50 PM EST
To: Stan <sclaroff at cs.bu.edu<mailto:sclaroff at cs.bu.edu>>
Subject: Contest/Internship Opportunity for CS Students

Hi Stan,

Could you forward the message below to your students? Please let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
Aaron Weiss

Dear Students,

Capital One has recently launched an exciting new challenge: Use population data to identify promising markets<http://mindsumo.createsend1.com/t/t-l-wjrddy-zqjyuit-y/>. Prizes include 3 jobs, 5 iPad Minis, and $500.

MindSumo challenges are a great opportunity to use the skills you're learning in classes, win cash prizes, and prove yourself to potential employers. To learn more, watch the 45 second video on the about page<http://mindsumo.createsend1.com/t/t-l-wjrddy-zqjyuit-j/>.

Any questions can be directed to aaron at mindsumo.com<mailto:aaron at mindsumo.com>

Direct Links:
https://www.mindsumo.com
https://www.mindsumo.com/contests/use-population-data-to-identify-promising-markets
http://www.mindsumo.com/student_about

[Obligatory Legal Disclaimer] If you prefer to never receive opportunities from MindSumo in the future, you can remove yourself<http://mindsumo.createsend1.com/t/t-u-wjrddy-zqjyuit-t/> from our special list and we won't contact you again. :(