[Cs-contests] FW: Governor Patrick Launches Free Cyber Aces State Championship in MA

Sullivan, Theresa I tsull at bu.edu
Mon Sep 16 11:46:56 EDT 2013

I wanted to let you know that Governor Deval Patrick formerly launched<http://www.wggb.com/2013/09/12/state-launches-cyber-security-competition-to-find-talent/> the Governor's Cyber Aces State Championship in Massachusetts at a press conference last week, a free cybersecurity training program and competition that will provide participants with free learning and a pathway to entering the cyber workforce.

Governor Patrick and Cyber Aces are challenging students to register for this cybersecurity program. Registration is free and students are encouraged to register now for this online competition at www.cyberaces.org<http://www.cyberaces.org>. Through the Governor's Cyber Aces State Championship, students will have the opportunity to receive free online training, win top honors, and earn a place at the the championship event next Spring.

I've attached a flyer that can be distributed to students and would be happy to further discuss ways we can raise awareness about this program at your convenience. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Maxwell Shuftan
Cyber Aces
Recruitment Liaison