[Cs-contests] FW: Massachusetts Cyber Competition for Students

Sullivan, Theresa I tsull at bu.edu
Tue Sep 3 10:29:19 EDT 2013

I am working with a partnership between the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Cyber Aces Foundation to promote an upcoming cyber competition, Cyber Aces Online, where students will have the opportunity to receive online training, win top honors, and earn a place at the Massachusetts Cyber Aces State Championship in the Spring.

Governor Patrick and Cyber Aces are inviting students across the state to participate in a cybersecurity competition. The Massachusetts Cyber Aces State Championship is a free statewide competition to discover and develop the state's top cyber talent. Students are encouraged to register in this program and we ask for your help in getting the word out, as registration opens on September 3, 2013.

Please visit www.cyberaces.org<http://www.cyberaces.org/> to learn more. I'd love to discuss ways we can let your students know about this great opportunity if you have availability over the next couple weeks at your convenience.

Best,

Maxwell Shuftan
Cyber Aces Foundation
Recruitment Liaison