[Cs-contests] FW: Summer programming contest

Sullivan, Theresa I tsull at bu.edu
Mon May 13 10:42:00 EDT 2013

From: Nora Conroy <conroynm at bu.edu<mailto:conroynm at bu.edu>>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 10:38:59 -0400
To: <cs-grads at cs.bu.edu<mailto:cs-grads at cs.bu.edu>>, <cs-ugrads at cs.bu.edu<mailto:cs-ugrads at cs.bu.edu>>
Cc: "Treese, Win" <treese at bu.edu<mailto:treese at bu.edu>>
Subject: Summer programming contest

LispNYC (a Lisp users group in New York) is sponsoring a "Lisp in Summer Projects" programming contest this summer, with a $2000 grand prize. More information is at lispinsummerprojects.org<http://lispinsummerprojects.org>.

This is a great opportunity to show off  your programming skills, or even just to learn a different way of programming.  If you're interested in learning, don't know where to start, or just want to connect with other Lisp hackers, drop me a note.

Disclaimer: I am a judge for the contest.

Win Treese
Associate Director
Hariri Institute for Computing
Boston University