[Cs-contests] FW: New MindSumo Challenges

Sullivan, Theresa I tsull at bu.edu
Wed Mar 13 13:05:51 EDT 2013

From: Aaron Weiss <aaron at mindsumo.com<mailto:aaron at mindsumo.com>>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 10:03:58 -0700
To: "Sullivan, Theresa I" <tsull at bu.edu<mailto:tsull at bu.edu>>
Subject: New MindSumo Challenges

Hi Theresa,

Hope you’re doing well! I wanted to send you this info on a cool new challenge we’re hosting on MindSumo so you could pass it on to your Students. We’re hosting this challenge on behalf of LookOut security. They’re asking students to design an efficient and secure mobile messaging system and offers over $550 in prizes!

Below is a note that you can copy and paste to students, or feel free to simply forward this email if you prefer.

Thank you Theresa!

Best,

Aaron Weiss

Dear BU Computer Science Students,

Below is a link to a new challenge from MindSumo<http://ht.ly/fewut>. If you haven’t seen the site yet, MindSumo gives students an opportunity to apply the skills they’re learning in school in order to prove themselves as job candidates, win cash prizes, and build a portfolio.

This challenge from Lookout Security<http://ht.ly/iwssu> asks students to design an efficient and secure mobile messaging system and offers over $550 in prizes.

--
Aaron Weiss | Community Manager | MindSumo Inc. | Cell: 415-272-6444<tel:415-272-6444> | www.mindsumo.com<http://www.mindsumo.com/> | [http://www.rachidouramdane.com/img/logo_facebook.gif] <http://www.facebook.com/mindsumo>  [https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSks6Lx80lKqh1qdnFKsSXDur54YiMmZWgQnP8fLvHosQf3-VLtww] <http://www.twitter.com/mindsumo>