[Cs-contests] Fwd: 2013 MIT Lincoln Laboratory Cyber Capture the Flag competition

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Fri Aug 23 13:56:41 EDT 2013

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leek, Timothy - 0559 - MITLL <tleek at ll.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Subject: 2013 MIT Lincoln Laboratory Cyber Capture the Flag competition
To: "Leek, Timothy - 0559 - MITLL" <tleek at ll.mit.edu>
Cc: "mitllctf-org at mit.edu" <mitllctf-org at mit.edu>

This is just a quick note to request that you set aside, reserve, and
otherwise x-off the weekend of October 5th, 2013 (in its entirety), for
participation in the 3rd annual MIT Lincoln Laboratory Cyber Capture the
Flag competition.

OCT 4-6 2013 MIT LL CTF SAVE THE DATE OCT 4-6 2013 MIT LL CTF SAVE THE
DATE OCT 4-6 2013 MIT LL CTF SAVE THE DATE OCT 4-6 2013 MIT LL CTF SAVE
THE DATE OCT 4-6 2013 MIT LL CTF SAVE THE DATE OCT 4-6 2013 MIT LL CTF
SAVE THE DATE

LEARN computer security offense and defense in hands-on exercises designed
by computer security experts from MIT, Lincoln Laboratory, and
Northeastern University.

HACK android applications and back-end services to fix bugs (and keep your
apps running) or exploit them (and destroy your competition).

WIN cash prizes, an MIT/LL CTF flag, and bragging rights!

Scrimmage:   10am to 6pm. Sept 21 @ MIT
Competition: 8pm Oct 4 to 8pm Oct 6 @ MIT

More details to follow soon including instructions for registration and a
detailed calendar. Please address questions to mitllctf-org at mit.edu.

Sincerely,

2013 MIT LL CTF Organizers

p.s.  For planning purposes, it would be helpful to us to get a "Wow that
sounds great I and my three friends are totally going to be there" email.
That way, we can gauge interest.

p.p.s. By popular demand, we are now listed on ctftime.org.