[Cs-contests] FW: Qualcomm Competition

Sclaroff, Stan sclaroff at bu.edu
Wed Oct 3 12:43:36 EDT 2012

From: Megan Arend <megan at challengepost.com<mailto:megan at challengepost.com>>
Date: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 12:27 PM
To: "Sclaroff, Stan" <sclaroff at bu.edu<mailto:sclaroff at bu.edu>>
Subject: Qualcomm Competition

HiStan,

I'm Megan, the Community Assistant at ChallengePost. We're running a $170,000 software development competition for Qualcomm, and I thought you might be interested in spreading the word to your students. The competition is called the AllJoyn Peer-2-Peer App Challenge, and is open now until December 27. It's a competition for programmers to create peer-to-peer Android apps and games using the AllJoyn SDK. Here's a link to the challenge homepage<http://alljoynappchallenge.com/?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=20121003&utm_campaign=boston-u> for your reference.

Would you be willing to pass along the information to your department/students? Or, if there is someone else in (or outside of) the university who you think I should reach out to instead, please let me know.

Thanks, and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Hopefully we'll see some great apps from your students!

Best, Megan

--
Megan Arend
megan at challengepost.com<mailto:megan at challengepost.com>