[Cs-contests] FW: Microsoft Imagine Cup - Opportunity for CS Students

Sclaroff, Stan sclaroff at bu.edu
Mon Nov 12 15:24:37 EST 2012

Please see the attached announcement.

FYI, there are special CS Connections mailing lists for cs-contests, cs-jobs, and cs-internships.

http://www.bu.edu/cs/news/cs-connections/

You can sign up for each list and/or view the lists' archives.

Future mailings will be made to those mailing lists, rather than spamming cs-ugrads.

Stan Sclaroff
Professor and Chair
Department of Computer Science
College and Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
Boston University
http://www.cs.bu.edu/