[Cs-contests] Fwd: Cyber Security Challenge

Sclaroff, Stan sclaroff at bu.edu
Fri Jul 15 10:21:43 EDT 2011

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mahmoda <mahmoda at omnicompete.com<mailto:mahmoda at omnicompete.com>>
Date: July 15, 2011 8:09:24 AM EDT
To: "info at omnicompete.com<mailto:info at omnicompete.com>" <info at omnicompete.com<mailto:info at omnicompete.com>>
Subject: Cyber Security Challenge

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to tell you about the annual Cyber Security Challenge<http://www.omnicompete.com/Cyber_Security,competition-32>, a unique funding opportunity for anyone with innovative ideas or technologies that could be used for cyber security purposes.  This year the focus is on ways to prevent, detect, track, mitigate data leakage. The Cyber Security Challenge III prize fund is valued at $10,000.

I would greatly appreciate if you could distribute the announcement throughout your department and to all other relevant colleagues. Faculty, undergrads, postgrads and PhDs are all eligible to apply, so please feel free to share with everyone.

This year we are looking for more entries from concept projects or university research projects, as we emphasize there is an equal opportunity of winning for all entrants.

Attached is additional information which can also be distributed.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions.

Thanks in advance.

Mahmoda

Mahmoda Ali
Competitions Executive