[Cs-contests] FW: Intel launches new G.P.A. 4.0 -- Free game performance analysis kit

Sclaroff, Stan sclaroff at bu.edu
Thu Feb 24 08:05:36 EST 2011

Note that there is a free suite of software tools available.  Entry into the contest does not seem to be required to gain access to these tools.

From: Tammy Kloss <tammy.kloss at thegameagency.com<mailto:tammy.kloss at thegameagency.com>>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 22:07:55 -0500
To: "Sclaroff, Stan" <sclaroff at bu.edu<mailto:sclaroff at bu.edu>>
Subject: Intel launches new G.P.A. 4.0

DATE:                    ASAP
TO:                         University Department Heads
FROM:                  TGA University List
SUBJECT:             Intel :  Domestic University follow-up email

Dear Professor Sclaroff,

Per my call, I’m following-up on behalf of Intel with an exciting opportunity for your students and colleagues to engage with the latest in PC game development performance optimizing technology.

On February 28th, Intel will release its Graphics Performance Analyzers 4.0, a suite of software tools that provide platform-level analysis, helping aspiring game developers optimize game performance.

Upon GPA 4.0’s release on 2/28, you and your students can visit:   www.intel.com/software/gpa4contest<http://www.intel.com/software/gpa4contest> for a full GPA experience!

·  Download GPA 4.0 for FREE
·  See "How to" videos
·  Watch game developers in action using GPA 4.0
·  Enter to win a new 2nd generation Core TM  i5 based laptop

Intel believes in sharing their newest and most advanced technology with students to give them the tools they need to succeed in their future careers.

Next week, we will send you complete details of upcoming release of GPA 4.0 and associated enter to win contest.   I encourage you to print and display it in your classrooms.

Best regards,
The Game Agency

The Game Agency is a full service marketing agency representing Intel.

--

Thank You, Tammy Kloss

Tammy Kloss, Marketing Manager
The Game Agency, Los Angeles