[Cs-affiliates] CS Day Survey and Photos!

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Fri Sep 29 16:40:44 EDT 2017

Dear CS Faculty,

We officially had 433 students check in for CS Day 2017 on Wednesday! We
also had 20 companies and 7 student groups at our event. So far, much of
the feedback has been positive, but we are also collecting anonymous
feedback via a survey. If you attended CS Day 2017, please take a moment to
complete this survey:
https://bostonu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5tNSvtT9uoYy2R7.

We will also be writing a feature story next week to put up on our website
and would love to include faculty comments. Please respond to this email if
you are willing to have your comments included in this story (since the
survey is anonymous).

If you would like to check out some pictures from the event, we uploaded an
album to our Facebook page <https://www.facebook.com/BUCompSci/> earlier
today!

Have a great weekend!

Christian Cole