[Cs-affiliates] CS Day 2017 Tip #4

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Wed Sep 27 08:16:28 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

CS Day 2017 is here! Print out your résumés, put on your business casual attire, and head to the Metcalf Ballroom (2nd floor of the GSU) from 1:00 to 4:00 PM! We’ll have 20 companies, 7 student groups, a snack buffet, and BUCS t-shirts and other swag for you there!

And remember, if you post about the event on social media, use the hashtag #CSDay2017 so we can find your posts!

See you there!

Kind regards,

Christian Cole

Program Administrator