[Cs-affiliates] meeting during my October on-site visit

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Thu Sep 21 17:21:33 EDT 2017

Hi all.  I will be back on campus during the first week October.  I'm
planning to be around for a few hours in the late afternoon of Tuesday Oct
3, and all day Wednesday and Thursday that week.  If you have any upcoming
projects, ongoing issues, or anything else on your mind that you'd like a
chance to discuss in person, please let me know some times during those days
that would be convenient for you, and I'll be sure to set aside some time
for you.

As a reminder, I'm also available to chat by phone or video chat pretty much
any time.  See the URL in my signature for full contact details.

best,
- Paul

--
Paul Stauffer <paulds at bu.edu>
IT Manager, Boston University Dept of Computer Science