[Cs-affiliates] CS Day 2017 Tip #1

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Thu Sep 21 15:49:08 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

We’re less than one week away from CS Day 2017! While it’s important to have an updated and clear résumé, it’s just as important that you come ready to ask companies informed questions. To prepare for this event, we recommend that you take a look at the website for each company (especially those you are most interested in!) to learn more about the organization, their culture, and what types of positions they offer. The final list of companies is now up on Handshake – we will have 20 great employers joining us next Wednesday! Don’t forget to RSVP for the event!

Kind regards,

Christian Cole

Program Administrator

BU Department of Computer Science