[Cs-affiliates] Green Office Certification Update

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Wed Sep 20 12:36:13 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a great lunch from El Pelon! As you may have seen on the
marker board, we are very close to achieving Green Department
Certification! We currently have 22 of our 43 offices certified, but we
need at least 9 more! If you are new to the department, or have not yet
been certified, you can sign up for a half-hour certification appointment
here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a5AzcPcskE1XpN2xu_MVuJspT9KiZ5GUWkyb848ehYY/edit#gid=201130238

This appointment is just a survey of your office space and behavior and you
will be given a Green Office level upon completion (along with a sticker to
put outside your door).

Thank you to everyone who has taken part so far! Additionally, if you have
not received a department mug yet, or lost yours, please stop by the main
office and we can give you one to save on paper cups!

Best regards,

Christian Cole
Program Administrator
BU Department of Computer Science