[Cs-affiliates] Department Lunch: Tomorrow (Wednesday)

Harrington, Jacob Walter jwharrin at bu.edu
Wed Sep 20 11:39:14 EDT 2017

Hi All,

The food is ready in MCS 144 and 148, come grab a plate when you have a free minute!

Best,
Jacob

From: <cs-staff-bounces at cs3.bu.edu> on behalf of "Crovella, Mark E" <crovella at bu.edu>
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 8:19 PM
To: "cs-instructors at cs.bu.edu" <cs-instructors at cs.bu.edu>, "cs-staff at cs.bu.edu" <cs-staff at cs.bu.edu>
Subject: Department Lunch: Tomorrow (Wednesday)

Dear CS Faculty, Staff, and Affiliates:

Our first department lunch of the semester is tomorrow.   Food will be ready at 11:30, in MCS 148, and will be set up until 1pm.    Please stop by, say hi, have some delicious food, and re-connect with colleagues as we begin the new academic year!

As a reminder, all on this list are invited, and there is no agenda – just conversation!

Best,
Mark