[Cs-affiliates] Fall 2017 Departmental Luncheons

Harrington, Jacob Walter jwharrin at bu.edu
Mon Sep 18 10:54:53 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Here are the dates for Fall 2017’s Departmental Luncheon, all of which are Wednesdays:

·         September 20th (this Wednesday!!)

·         October 18th

·         October 25th

·         November 8th

·         November 15th

·         November 29th

Lunch will start at 11:30 and go until 1:00; all are free to come and go as you please (or stay the whole time). Again, the idea is that these Department Luncheons are a time for all of us to meet agenda-free, to catch up and be introduced to each other, and of course to eat some good food.

There have been some great contributions to the below Google Doc- thanks everyone, and if you think of any other restaurants/catering services worth trying, absolutely add them to the spreadsheet.

-Jacob