[Cs-affiliates] Alumni Event and ISEE AI Inquiry

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Fri Sep 15 12:50:23 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

This is a final reminder of the CS Alumni Weekend Reception taking place
tonight! I have attached the list of RSVPs for you to look at, should you
wish. The event will be at *Cornwall's Pub tonight from 5 to 7 PM.*

Additionally, we received a request from a group called ISEE AI (
http://isee.ai) to attend CS Day, but we're having trouble determining
whether or not they're a legitimate company. They claim to be a spin off
from MIT - if you have any information about ISEE AI, we'd appreciate your
help!

Thank you,

Christian Cole
Program Administrator