[Cs-affiliates] Fwd: Class Attendance

Wayne Snyder waysnyder at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 14:18:20 EDT 2017

Folks,

      Anyone else concerned about this kind of app? I think it crosses a
line. We might as well post a sign in all our classrooms: "Big Professor is
Watching"!

-ws

Wayne Snyder
Associate Professor, Director of Undergraduate Studies
Room MCS 290, Department of Computer Science
111 Cummington Mall, Boston, MA 02215
Cell: (617) 966-1065 (leave a message, but email vastly preferred)
Fall 2017 Office Hours:   Wed  3 - 6 pm
Math Tutoring:  Rich Hall Cinema Room, Tues 7:30 - 10:30 pm