[Cs-affiliates] FW: CC50 Now Open

Harrington, Jacob Walter jwharrin at bu.edu
Wed Sep 6 15:54:55 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I hope the semester is off to a great start for you all. Please see below for important information from the University Registrar regarding final exams. You will need to log into the faculty link indicate either “yes” or “no” if you will be holding a final exam for your courses. Please have this done no later than 5pm on September 19th.

If you have any questions, let me know- it’s important to have this done by the 9/19 deadline so that the Registrar’s Office can accurately plan for the end of the semester.

Thanks,
-Jacob