[Cs-affiliates] dates of my November on-site visit

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Mon Oct 30 13:32:35 EDT 2017

Hi all.  I will be back on campus next week, from Nov 6-9.  If you have any
upcoming projects, ongoing issues, or anything else on your mind that you'd
like a chance to discuss in person, please let me know some times during
those days that would be convenient for you, and I'll be sure to set aside
some time for you.

As a reminder, I'm also available to chat by phone or video chat pretty much
any time.  See the URL in my signature for full contact details.

best,
- Paul

--
Paul Stauffer <paulds at bu.edu>
IT Manager, Boston University Dept of Computer Science