[Cs-affiliates] LGBTQ+ Representation in CS

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Mon Oct 23 13:26:43 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick reminder of the discussion tomorrow on LGBTQ+ representation
in computer science. Please don't forget to RSVP if you'd like to attend so
we can get enough food. Alternatively, if you previously said you are
attending, but no longer are able to join us, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Christian Cole
Program Administrator
BU Department of Computer Science