[Cs-affiliates] Mobile and Electronic Health ARC Symposium AD for Dept of Computer Science

cs, Group cs at bu.edu
Tue Oct 17 10:53:14 EDT 2017

Our symposium will be held on Thursday, November 2nd from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM in the Hiebert Lounge on the BU medical campus. The focus of our symposium is on mHeath technology and health behaviors. As you see on our flyer, we have several speakers (both external and internal), as well as a panel of investors, researchers, and academics, who will present on what research they have worked on involving mHealth technology, social media, and health behaviors.