[Cs-affiliates] LGBTQ+ Representation in CS

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Thu Oct 12 14:42:00 EDT 2017

Dear Students, Faculty, and Staff,

In order to further the Department of Computer Science's commitment to
supporting diversity, I thought it would be great to convene a group of
interested individuals to talk about LGBTQ+ representation in computer
science.

To begin, we will host an informal talk on *Tuesday, October 24 at 5:00 PM
in MCS 148.* At this meeting we will discuss resources currently available
while ideating ways to create further representation at BU and beyond.
Refreshments will be provided and all are welcome.

If you plan to attend, please respond to this email so we can have an idea
of how much food to get. I look forward to seeing you on 10/24!

Kind regards,

Christian Cole (pronouns: he/him)
Program Administrator
BU Department of Computer Science