[Cs-affiliates] Fwd: MS Thanksgiving Lunch Next Tuesday!

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Thu Nov 16 15:57:07 EST 2017

Dear CS Faculty and Instructors,

We will be hosting a Thanksgiving Lunch for our MS students next Tuesday
and would like to invite you to attend if you have the time. Please note
that since this is an effort to help our MS students meet each other and
the department, we are asking any attendees to take time to connect with MS
students at the luncheon, not to simply stop by for food.

Thank you!

Christian Cole
Program Administrator
BU Department of Computer Science