[Cs-affiliates] posters? (was: Re: FY2019 budget requests for course instruction)

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Mon Nov 13 14:48:19 EST 2017

Hi all.  So far only one person has asked us to budget money for printing
posters for their course next year.  If you are planning on asking for money
for this, it is critical that you speak up now and let me know.  This is a
significant expense, so if we don't include your course(s) in the budget
planning now, it's likely there won't be funds available for your students
to print posters in the 2018-2019 academic year.

thanks,
- Paul