[Cs-affiliates] introducing Steve Nadas

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Mon Nov 6 09:39:57 EST 2017

Hi all,

I'm very pleased to introduce our new Systems Architect, Steve Nadas, who
begins work in our department today.

Steve comes to us from industry, having spent many years as an architect at
Ericsson, and as a senior engineer at IBM before that.  He has an extensive
background in many areas of system design, software development, networking,
and embedded systems.  In this new position, he will be working on a series
of infrastructure and research projects for us, which is an area where we've
been in sore need of extra hands for a long time.  I'm sure many of you will
have an opportunity to work with him in the coming months.

Steve will be sitting in my former office, MCS 214.  His e-mail address is
"nadas at bu.edu", and he's been added to the general "support at cs.bu.edu"
mailing list.  His office phone number is still TBD; it will be posted on
the staff directory on the CS website once we have it.

Please stop by and introduce yourself to Steve in the coming days, and join
me in welcoming him to the department.

best,
- Paul

--
Paul Stauffer <paulds at bu.edu>
IT Manager, Boston University Dept of Computer Science