[Cs-affiliates] New Department Website launches on Thursday

Devits, Christopher R cdevits at bu.edu
Wed May 31 12:13:05 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone – thank you everyone for the volumes of feedback on the re-designed site. Given the list of edits and updates to be made, we’ve decided to push back the launch for at least another two weeks to give us time to fix critical high-level content. Please continue to send us your updates, ideas, and suggestions leading up to our new go-live. They are extremely helpful.

An additional note that might be helpful. Once the re-designed site is live our current live site will be archived at www-staging.bu.edu. The content will live there and be accessible until we are confident the new site has integrated everything we had in our former site.

Any additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out.