[Cs-affiliates] update on my relocation plans

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Thu May 25 14:27:44 EDT 2017

Hi all,

As I think you're all aware by now, I am going to be moving out of state
this summer, and will be continuing in my current position by transitioning
to a remote working arrangement.  If our current real estate plans hold, my
last day working on campus before I move will be July 13.

I will be reaching out to each of you over the coming days to make sure we
each have all of the necessary information and contact details to allow us
to stay in regular contact by whatever means you prefer.  I'll also be
available for one-on-one meetings if you'd like to chat directly about my
plans, our communication options, or anything else on your mind.

Note that I will continue to make periodic visits to campus after I
relocate.  I will e-mail the faculty list in advance of those visits, and
will be available to schedule in-person meetings with anyone who wants to
chat over coffee, discuss upcoming projects, etc.

Be on the lookout for my individual e-mail soon; and in the meantime, please
don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about any aspects of
this transition.

best,
- Paul

--